Garbage Text

Monday, October 11, 2004

White Races

C.I.A is a dirty filthy war monging coward & computer slaven liar & their mob people have been doing alot of killing & damage 2 whites over many yrs! Mob problem in Seattle in their food establishments is overwhelming! I have speakers in my middle or innear ears & these corrupt/criminal sons of bitches have made my food selections 4 yrs & it's been speed in food everyday 4 +than 8 yrs now! I'm not a crime syndicate! But am a ultimate victim! C.I.A & mob have lied about everything! & virus & poison food as well! Whites, seek out only ur specific enemy race & b fair & only ? those that responsible! (details of above document)=a1 (Found)=a2 @ (Aurora Ave)=a3 (this date)=a4 1007'04 (time of day)=a5 7:33am pst(pacific Standard x) (neon)=a6 (green)=a7 (8 1/2 x 11)=a8 (cardboard)=a9 (sheet)=a10 (paper)=a11 (on back of it reads:)=a12 (person's name)=a13 & "4 judge, Court of Appeals Position 1 Posted 8/23/04" (written in)=a13 (black)=a14 (pen)=a15 (ink)=a16
http://adult-sex-toys-videos-dvds-stores.com/index2.asp?s=39164


 
Google